Thursday, December 4, 2008

Let's get started

Matt and I finally started our blog. Friends have been after us for months to start our own blog, but we just haven't had the time. Well I probably don't have time now either, but I want to do it so I'm making time. The video below is of Skylar and his cousin Allison dancing to the BYU fight song. We were in Georgia for Thanksgiving visiting my family. It was a lot of fun. Matt and I played football with my brothers and my nephew and 2 of my nieces. I think I surprised Matt by actually CATCHING and THROWING the football. I'm very excited for Christmas and the wonderful opportunity that we have to celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ!!! Until next time.

1 comment:

Andrea and Blake said...

so happy you have a blog, I will add you to my list! glad you had a great Thanksgiving. miss you